- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Maceio weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 2828 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 332332 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Maceio, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Maceio in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Maceio in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maceio in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maceio in July - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Maceio in July?
The average sea temperature around Maceio in July is 26°C.
Does it rain in Maceio in July?
There are usually 28 days with some rain in Maceio in July and the average monthly rainfall is 332mm.
Maceio sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maceio in July 2020. Select a month to view Maceio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:40||17:14|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:41||17:18|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:39||17:20|
- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.