- Save EXTRA £7 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend £100 on exclusive Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Maceio weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 2828 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 332332 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The July weather guide for Maceio, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maceio in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Maceio in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maceio in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maceio in July - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Maceio in July?
The average sea temperature around Maceio in July is 26°C.
Does it rain in Maceio in July?
There are usually 28 days with some rain in Maceio in July and the average monthly rainfall is 332mm.
Maceio sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maceio in July 2021. Select a month to view Maceio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:40||17:14|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:41||17:18|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:39||17:20|
- Save up to 40% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 40% off standard rates for Marriott Bonvoy (otherwise 35%)
- Travel before 10th January 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.