- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Maceio weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 181181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Maceio, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maceio in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Maceio in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maceio in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maceio in August - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Maceio in August?
The average sea temperature around Maceio in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Maceio in August?
There are usually 24 days with some rain in Maceio in August and the average monthly rainfall is 181mm.
Maceio sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maceio in August 2021. Select a month to view Maceio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:38||17:20|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:33||17:21|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:26||17:21|
- Save up to 20% on skiing holidays & long haul beach
- Destinations include the Alps, Madives & Caribbean
- Travel between 1st Dec 2020 & 30th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.