- Join Pestana Guest Club (PGC) loyalty programme for free
- Save 10% on hotel bookings with Pestana
- Plus earn points on your stays + exclusive offers
Maceio weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 302302 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The April weather guide for Maceio, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maceio in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Maceio in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maceio in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maceio in April - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Maceio in April?
The average sea temperature around Maceio in April is 28°C.
Does it rain in Maceio in April?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Maceio in April and the average monthly rainfall is 302mm.
Maceio sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maceio in April 2021. Select a month to view Maceio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:27||17:27|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:26||17:19|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:27||17:13|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.