- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Macapa weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Macapa, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Macapa in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Macapa in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Macapa in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Macapa in November - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Macapa in November?
The average sea temperature around Macapa in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Macapa in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Macapa in November and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Macapa sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Macapa in November 2020. Select a month to view Macapa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:04||18:11|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:05||18:12|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:09||18:17|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.