- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Macapa weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2929 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 432432 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The May weather guide for Macapa, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Macapa in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Macapa in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Macapa in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Macapa in May - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Macapa in May?
The average sea temperature around Macapa in May is 28°C.
Does it rain in Macapa in May?
There are usually 29 days with some rain in Macapa in May and the average monthly rainfall is 432mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Macapa sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Macapa in May 2021. Select a month to view Macapa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:18||18:25|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:17||18:24|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:18||18:26|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Where is hot in Brazil in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.