- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Macapa weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2828 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 401401 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Macapa, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Macapa in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Macapa in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Macapa in April?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Macapa in April - that's 33% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Macapa in April?
The average sea temperature around Macapa in April is 28°C.
Does it rain in Macapa in April?
There are usually 28 days with some rain in Macapa in April and the average monthly rainfall is 401mm.
Macapa sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Macapa in April 2021. Select a month to view Macapa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:25||18:31|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:21||18:27|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:18||18:25|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.