- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Cuiaba weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The September weather guide for Cuiaba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cuiaba in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Cuiaba in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cuiaba in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cuiaba in September - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cuiaba in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Cuiaba in September and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cuiaba sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cuiaba in September 2021. Select a month to view Cuiaba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:50||17:39|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:39||17:40|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:28||17:41|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.