- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Cuiaba weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 199199 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The December weather guide for Cuiaba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cuiaba in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Cuiaba in December with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cuiaba in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cuiaba in December - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cuiaba in December?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Cuiaba in December and the average monthly rainfall is 199mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cuiaba sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cuiaba in December 2021. Select a month to view Cuiaba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:04||18:03|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:09||18:12|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:16||18:19|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.