- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Cuiaba weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Cuiaba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Cuiaba in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Cuiaba in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cuiaba in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cuiaba in April - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cuiaba in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Cuiaba in April and the average monthly rainfall is 123mm.
Cuiaba sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cuiaba in April 2021. Select a month to view Cuiaba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:50||17:46|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:52||17:36|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:55||17:28|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.