- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Campo Grande weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The May weather guide for Campo Grande, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Campo Grande in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Campo Grande in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Campo Grande in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Campo Grande in May - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Campo Grande in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Campo Grande in May and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Campo Grande sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Campo Grande in May 2021. Select a month to view Campo Grande sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:55||17:16|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:01||17:09|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:07||17:05|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.