- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Campo Grande weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 165165 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The March weather guide for Campo Grande, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Campo Grande in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Campo Grande in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Campo Grande in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Campo Grande in March - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Campo Grande in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Campo Grande in March and the average monthly rainfall is 165mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Campo Grande sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Campo Grande in March 2022. Select a month to view Campo Grande sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||05:36||18:05|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:41||17:53|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:45||17:39|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.