- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Campo Grande weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The June weather guide for Campo Grande, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Campo Grande in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Campo Grande in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Campo Grande in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Campo Grande in June - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Campo Grande in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Campo Grande in June and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Campo Grande sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Campo Grande in June 2022. Select a month to view Campo Grande sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:07||17:05|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:12||17:06|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:15||17:09|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.