- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Caceres weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 147147 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The November weather guide for Caceres, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Caceres in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Caceres in November with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Caceres in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Caceres in November - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Caceres in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Caceres in November and the average monthly rainfall is 147mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Caceres sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Caceres in November 2021. Select a month to view Caceres sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:14||17:55|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:09||18:02|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:09||18:10|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.