- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Caceres weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 156156 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The March weather guide for Caceres, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Caceres in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Caceres in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Caceres in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Caceres in March - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Caceres in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Caceres in March and the average monthly rainfall is 156mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Caceres sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Caceres in March 2022. Select a month to view Caceres sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||05:51||18:15|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:54||18:04|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:56||17:53|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.