- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Brazil
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Caceres weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 239239 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The January weather guide for Caceres, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Caceres in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Caceres in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Caceres in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Caceres in January - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Caceres in January?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Caceres in January and the average monthly rainfall is 239mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Caceres sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Caceres in January 2022. Select a month to view Caceres sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:22||18:26|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||05:31||18:29|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||05:40||18:28|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.