- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Caceres weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 188188 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The February weather guide for Caceres, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Caceres in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Caceres in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Caceres in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Caceres in February - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Caceres in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Caceres in February and the average monthly rainfall is 188mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Caceres sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Caceres in February 2022. Select a month to view Caceres sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||05:40||18:28|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||05:46||18:23|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||05:51||18:16|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.