- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Caceres weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 205205 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The December weather guide for Caceres, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Caceres in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Caceres in December with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Caceres in December?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Caceres in December - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Caceres in December?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Caceres in December and the average monthly rainfall is 205mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Caceres sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Caceres in December 2021. Select a month to view Caceres sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:09||18:10|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:14||18:19|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:22||18:26|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.