- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Caceres weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The April weather guide for Caceres, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Caceres in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Caceres in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Caceres in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Caceres in April - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Caceres in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Caceres in April and the average monthly rainfall is 95mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Caceres sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Caceres in April 2022. Select a month to view Caceres sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:56||17:52|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:59||17:43|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:02||17:34|
- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.