- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel between 1st Jan 2021 & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Buzios weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 106106 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The November weather guide for Buzios, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Buzios in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Buzios in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Buzios in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Buzios in November - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Buzios in November?
The average sea temperature around Buzios in November is 23°C.
Does it rain in Buzios in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Buzios in November and the average monthly rainfall is 106mm.
Buzios sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Buzios in November 2020. Select a month to view Buzios sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:02||18:00|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||04:56||18:09|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||04:54||18:19|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.