- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Buzios weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Buzios, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Buzios in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Buzios in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Buzios in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Buzios in April - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Buzios in April?
The average sea temperature around Buzios in April is 25°C.
Does it rain in Buzios in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Buzios in April and the average monthly rainfall is 91mm.
Buzios sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Buzios in April 2021. Select a month to view Buzios sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:56||17:47|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:01||17:34|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:07||17:23|
- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.