- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Belem weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 112112 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The September weather guide for Belem, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belem in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Belem in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belem in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belem in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belem in September?
The average sea temperature around Belem in September is 28°C.
Does it rain in Belem in September?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Belem in September and the average monthly rainfall is 112mm.
Belem sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belem in September 2021. Select a month to view Belem sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:11||18:16|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:06||18:12|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:00||18:07|
- Save on summer 2021 hotel stays with Iberostar
- Get best online price guaranteed + free cancellation
- Includes Iberostar Extra Care covering COVID disruption
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.