- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Belem weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 112112 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Belem, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Belem in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Belem in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belem in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belem in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belem in September?
The average sea temperature around Belem in September is 28°C.
Does it rain in Belem in September?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Belem in September and the average monthly rainfall is 112mm.
Belem sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belem in September 2020. Select a month to view Belem sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:11||18:16|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:06||18:12|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:00||18:07|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.