- Book flexible flight, train & bus tickets with Kiwi.com
- Get 90% refund with flexi tickets if you have to cancel
- Save £9 with exclusive promo code - min spend £180
Belem weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The October weather guide for Belem, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Find flights, trains & coaches
How hot is it in Belem in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Belem in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belem in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belem in October - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belem in October?
The average sea temperature around Belem in October is 28°C.
Does it rain in Belem in October?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Belem in October and the average monthly rainfall is 91mm.
Belem sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belem in October 2021. Select a month to view Belem sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:00||18:07|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:55||18:04|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:53||18:03|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in October for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.