- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Belem weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Belem, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Belem in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Belem in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belem in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belem in October - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belem in October?
The average sea temperature around Belem in October is 28°C.
Does it rain in Belem in October?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Belem in October and the average monthly rainfall is 91mm.
Belem sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belem in October 2020. Select a month to view Belem sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:00||18:07|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:55||18:04|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:53||18:03|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.