- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Belem weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Belem, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Belem in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Belem in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belem in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belem in November - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belem in November?
The average sea temperature around Belem in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Belem in November?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Belem in November and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Belem sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belem in November 2020. Select a month to view Belem sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:53||18:03|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:53||18:04|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:57||18:09|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.