- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Belem weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 170170 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Belem, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Belem in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Belem in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belem in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belem in June - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belem in June?
The average sea temperature around Belem in June is 29°C.
Does it rain in Belem in June?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Belem in June and the average monthly rainfall is 170mm.
Belem sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belem in June 2021. Select a month to view Belem sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:11||18:13|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:13||18:16|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:17||18:19|
- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.