- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Belem weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 3131 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 358358 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The January weather guide for Belem, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belem in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Belem in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belem in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belem in January - that's 36% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belem in January?
The average sea temperature around Belem in January is 28°C.
Does it rain in Belem in January?
There are usually 31 days with some rain in Belem in January and the average monthly rainfall is 358mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Belem sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belem in January 2022. Select a month to view Belem sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:11||18:24|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:18||18:30|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:22||18:33|
- Save up to 15% on winter 2021/2022 holidays
- Book early for the best deals on winter sun & ski
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Where is hot in Brazil in January for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.