- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Belem weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2828 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 424424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Belem, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Belem in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Belem in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belem in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belem in February - that's 29% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belem in February?
The average sea temperature around Belem in February is 28°C.
Does it rain in Belem in February?
There are usually 28 days with some rain in Belem in February and the average monthly rainfall is 424mm.
Belem sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belem in February 2021. Select a month to view Belem sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:22||18:33|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:23||18:33|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:22||18:31|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.