- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Belem weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 3030 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 409409 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The April weather guide for Belem, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belem in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Belem in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belem in April?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belem in April - that's 33% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Belem in April?
The average sea temperature around Belem in April is 28°C.
Does it rain in Belem in April?
There are usually 30 days with some rain in Belem in April and the average monthly rainfall is 409mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Belem sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Belem in April 2021. Select a month to view Belem sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:15||18:20|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:12||18:16|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:09||18:13|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Where is hot in Brazil in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.