- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Angra Dos Reis weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 114114 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The October weather guide for Angra Dos Reis, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Angra Dos Reis in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Angra Dos Reis in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Angra Dos Reis in October?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Angra Dos Reis in October - that's 32% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Angra Dos Reis in October?
The average sea temperature around Angra Dos Reis in October is 22°C.
Does it rain in Angra Dos Reis in October?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Angra Dos Reis in October and the average monthly rainfall is 114mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Angra Dos Reis sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Angra Dos Reis in October 2021. Select a month to view Angra Dos Reis sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:38||17:56|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:24||18:02|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:12||18:10|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.