- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Angra Dos Reis weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 150150 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The November weather guide for Angra Dos Reis, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Angra Dos Reis in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Angra Dos Reis in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Angra Dos Reis in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Angra Dos Reis in November - that's 33% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Angra Dos Reis in November?
The average sea temperature around Angra Dos Reis in November is 23°C.
Does it rain in Angra Dos Reis in November?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Angra Dos Reis in November and the average monthly rainfall is 150mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Angra Dos Reis sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Angra Dos Reis in November 2021. Select a month to view Angra Dos Reis sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:12||18:10|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:05||18:19|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:03||18:29|
- Save up to 15% on winter sun holidays in 2021/2022
- Book early for holidays to the Caribbean & Indian Ocean
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.