- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Angra Dos Reis weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Angra Dos Reis, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Angra Dos Reis in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Angra Dos Reis in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Angra Dos Reis in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Angra Dos Reis in August - that's 46% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Angra Dos Reis in August?
The average sea temperature around Angra Dos Reis in August is 21°C.
Does it rain in Angra Dos Reis in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Angra Dos Reis in August and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Angra Dos Reis sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Angra Dos Reis in August 2022. Select a month to view Angra Dos Reis sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:31||17:36|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:22||17:42|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:09||17:47|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.