- Save on holidays with latest offers from Virgin Holidays
- Book US holidays to Florida, New York, LA & Las Vegas
- Plus Caribbean breaks to Barbados, Cuba, Antigua & more
Nusa Dua weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The September weather guide for Nusa Dua, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nusa Dua in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Nusa Dua in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nusa Dua in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nusa Dua in September - that's 85% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nusa Dua in September?
The average sea temperature around Nusa Dua in September is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Nusa Dua in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Nusa Dua in September and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nusa Dua sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nusa Dua in September 2021. Select a month to view Nusa Dua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:21||18:17|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:13||18:16|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:04||18:14|
- Book best flexi rates online with Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Hotels located in Oceania, Asia, Africa & Middle East
- Including Australia, Thailand, UAE, South Korea & Sri Lanka
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.