- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Nusa Dua weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The May weather guide for Nusa Dua, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nusa Dua in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nusa Dua in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nusa Dua in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nusa Dua in May - that's 83% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nusa Dua in May?
The average sea temperature around Nusa Dua in May is 28°C.
Does it rain in Nusa Dua in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Nusa Dua in May and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Nusa Dua sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nusa Dua in May 2021. Select a month to view Nusa Dua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:22||18:10|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:24||18:07|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:27||18:06|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where is hot in Bali in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.