- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Nusa Dua weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 250250 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The December weather guide for Nusa Dua, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nusa Dua in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nusa Dua in December with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nusa Dua in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nusa Dua in December - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nusa Dua in December?
The average sea temperature around Nusa Dua in December is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nusa Dua in December?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Nusa Dua in December and the average monthly rainfall is 250mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Nusa Dua in December?
On average less than 1 day in December in Nusa Dua is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nusa Dua sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nusa Dua in December 2021. Select a month to view Nusa Dua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:50||18:26|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:56||18:34|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:03||18:41|
- Save up to 15% on winter sun holidays in 2021/2022
- Book early for holidays to the Caribbean & Indian Ocean
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.