- Book flexible flight, train & bus tickets with Kiwi.com
- Get 90% refund with flexi tickets if you have to cancel
- Save £9 with exclusive promo code - min spend £180
Corvo weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The February weather guide for Corvo, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Find flights, trains & coaches
How warm is it in Corvo in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Corvo in February, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Corvo in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Corvo in February - that's 30% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Corvo in February?
The average sea temperature around Corvo in February is 16°C.
Does it rain in Corvo in February?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Corvo in February and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Corvo sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Corvo in February 2021. Select a month to view Corvo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||08:12||18:24|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:58||18:40|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:39||18:56|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where is hot in the Azores in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.