- Buy 1 lift pass & get 1 half price on winter 2021/2022
- Book skiing holidays in 2021/2022 to select resorts
- Travel between 1st Dec 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Salzburg weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Austria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 22°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Austria
The December weather guide for Salzburg, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Salzburg in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 2°C in Salzburg in December, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salzburg in December?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salzburg in December - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Salzburg in December?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Salzburg in December and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Salzburg sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Salzburg in December 2021. Select a month to view Salzburg sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||07:36||16:18|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||07:51||16:16|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:57||16:25|
- Save on ski chalets for winter holidays in 2021/2022
- Book chalets in France, Austria & Andorra
- Including Les Arcs, La Plagne, St Anton & Soldeu
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.