- Save up to 30% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Book hotel stays in the Hilton summer sale
- Travel before 6th January 2020 (inclusive)
Dubai weather in August 2019
- 4141°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2929°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3333°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Dubai, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dubai weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dubai in August is a very hot 41°C (106°F) with extreme heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 29°C (84°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 79% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Dubai in August is 33°C (91°F).
Dubai sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dubai in August 2019. Select a month to view Dubai sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:46||19:04|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:53||18:53|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:59||18:39|
- Save on holidays with flight+hotel deals from Virgin Atlantic
- Book holidays to Dubai, Las Vegas, Orlando & Caribbean
- Earn two Flying Club miles for every £1 you spend
Discover more about Dubai
More UAE destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details