- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Ajman weather in August 2019
- 4141°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2929°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3333°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Ajman, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ajman weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ajman in August is a very hot 41°C (106°F) with extreme heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 29°C (84°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 78% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Ajman in August is 33°C (91°F).
Ajman sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ajman in August 2019. Select a month to view Ajman sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:45||19:04|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:52||18:53|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:58||18:39|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in UAE
- Book cheap hotels in Dubai
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Discover more about the UAE
Where's hot in the UAE in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the UAE in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details