- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Ajman weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the United Arab Emirates with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 4141°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2929°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3333°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Ajman, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ajman in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 41°C in Ajman in August with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 29°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ajman in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ajman in August - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ajman in August?
The average sea temperature around Ajman in August is 33°C.
Does it ever rain in Ajman in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Ajman in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Ajman sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ajman in August 2020. Select a month to view Ajman sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:45||19:04|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:52||18:52|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:58||18:38|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire at worldwide destinations
- Book with the exclusive Zest Car Rental promo code
- Discount valid on all locations, car sizes & travel dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the UAE
Where's hot in the UAE in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the UAE in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.