- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Moraira weather in August 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Moraira, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Moraira sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Moraira in August 2020. Select a month to view Moraira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:01||21:10|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:15||20:52|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:28||20:31|
- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.