- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Polokwane weather in August 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Polokwane, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Polokwane in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Polokwane in August, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Polokwane in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Polokwane in August - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Polokwane in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Polokwane in August and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Polokwane sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Polokwane in August 2020. Select a month to view Polokwane sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:38||17:40|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:27||17:46|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:14||17:51|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in South Africa
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about South Africa
Where's hot in South Africa in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.