- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Faro weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Faro, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Faro in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Faro in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Faro in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Faro in August - that's 83% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Faro in August?
The average sea temperature around Faro in August is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Faro in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Faro in August and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Faro sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Faro in August 2020. Select a month to view Faro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:37||20:38|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:50||20:22|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:02||20:01|
- Explore holidays to Algarve, Portugal
- Filter offers by resort, star rating, facilities & more
- Prices are per person per night based on 2 sharing
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.