- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Negril weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Jamaica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 217217 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Negril, Jamaica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Negril in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Negril in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Negril in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Negril in August - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Negril in August?
The average sea temperature around Negril in August is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Negril in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Negril in August and the average monthly rainfall is 217mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Negril in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Negril is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Negril sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Negril in August 2020. Select a month to view Negril sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:52||18:48|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:56||18:39|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:59||18:28|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Jamaica
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Jamaica
Where's hot in Jamaica in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jamaica in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.