- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Guam weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 363363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Guam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guam in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Agana, Guam in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guam in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agana, Guam in August - that's 37% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Guam in August?
The average sea temperature around Agana, Guam in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Guam in August?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Agana, Guam in August and the average monthly rainfall is 363mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Guam in August?
On average 2.2 days in August in Agana, Guam are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Guam sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guam in August 2020. Select a month to view Guam sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Guam sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Agana.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:06||18:49|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:08||18:42|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:10||18:33|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Guam destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.