- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Croatia
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Jelsa weather in August 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Jelsa, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jelsa in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Jelsa in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jelsa in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jelsa in August - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Jelsa in August?
The average sea temperature around Jelsa in August is 24°C.
Does it rain in Jelsa in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Jelsa in August and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Jelsa sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jelsa in August 2020. Select a month to view Jelsa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:44||20:14|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:00||19:54|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:17||19:29|
- Explore Indulgent Escapes offers for Croatia
- Book luxury holidays to Dubrovnik, Pula, Split & Zadar
- Low £60pp deposits, 25 kg baggage & private transfers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where's hot in Croatia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.