- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Manitoba
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Manitoba weather in August 2019
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Manitoba, represented by Winnipeg, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Manitoba weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Manitoba in August is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 73mm (2.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Manitoba in August is represented by Winnipeg.
Manitoba sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manitoba in August 2019. Select a month to view Manitoba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Manitoba sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Winnipeg.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||04:58||20:11|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:20||19:45|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:42||19:15|
- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Discover more about Canada
More Manitoba destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details