- Browse the top holiday offers to Brazil
- Destinations include Rio de Janeiro
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Foz do Iguacu weather in August 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 105105 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Foz do Iguacu, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Foz do Iguacu in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Foz do Iguacu in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Foz do Iguacu in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Foz do Iguacu in August - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Foz do Iguacu in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Foz do Iguacu in August and the average monthly rainfall is 105mm.
Foz do Iguacu sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Foz do Iguacu in August 2020. Select a month to view Foz do Iguacu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:16||18:13|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:05||18:20|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:51||18:26|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.