- Save up to 30% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Book hotel stays in the Hilton summer sale
- Travel before 6th January 2020 (inclusive)
Minsk weather in August 2019
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Minsk, Belarus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Minsk weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Minsk in August is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 51% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 72mm (2.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Minsk sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Minsk in August 2019. Select a month to view Minsk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||04:23||20:08|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||04:49||19:38|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:15||19:04|
- Find cheap flights to Belarus with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
More Belarus destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details