- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Lord Howe Island weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 158158 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Lord Howe Island, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lord Howe Island in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Lord Howe Island in August, falling to 13°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Lord Howe Island in August?
The average sea temperature around Lord Howe Island in August is 19°C.
Does it rain in Lord Howe Island in August?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Lord Howe Island in August and the average monthly rainfall is 158mm.
Lord Howe Island sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lord Howe Island in August 2020. Select a month to view Lord Howe Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:42||17:19|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:28||17:28|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:11||17:37|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire at worldwide destinations
- Book with the exclusive Zest Car Rental promo code
- Discount valid on all locations, car sizes & travel dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New South Wales
Where's hot in New South Wales in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.