- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Aruba weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Aruba with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 111111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Aruba
The November weather guide for Aruba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Aruba in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Oranjestad, Aruba in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Aruba in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oranjestad, Aruba in November - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Aruba in November?
The average sea temperature around Oranjestad, Aruba in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Aruba in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Oranjestad, Aruba in November and the average monthly rainfall is 111mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Aruba sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Aruba in November 2021. Select a month to view Aruba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months. The Aruba sunrise and sunset times shown below are for Oranjestad.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:33||18:14|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:38||18:11|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:45||18:12|
- Save on holidays with latest offers from Virgin Holidays
- Book US holidays to Florida, New York, LA & Las Vegas
- Plus Caribbean breaks to Barbados, Cuba, Antigua & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.