- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Salta weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The May weather guide for Salta, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salta in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Salta in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salta in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salta in May - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Salta in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Salta in May and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Salta sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Salta in May 2022. Select a month to view Salta sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||07:44||18:54|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||07:51||18:45|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||07:58||18:40|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.