- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Salta weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The April weather guide for Salta, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salta in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Salta in April, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salta in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salta in April - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Salta in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Salta in April and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Salta sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Salta in April 2022. Select a month to view Salta sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:30||19:20|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:36||19:07|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||07:43||18:54|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.